- Light colored cotton clothes that blend in with the environment. Shorts or long pants are fine for the safari. A long trouser or dress for the evenings will help keep the insects at bay.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun block lotion
- Insect repellant. We do have repellant at camp but it is best to bring what you are used to
- During the months of December and January, it would help to have a light jacket and shawl as it can be a little cold.
- Something to protect you from the dust during the dry season
- Camera batteries, memory cards and charging equipment. The nearby towns have none of them to be purchased.
Generally we try not to be too formal and want you to enjoy the camp in a relaxed atmosphere. However, we do expect a reasonable dress code to be maintained by our guests.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or email us.