- Light colored cotton clothes that blend in with the environment. Shorts or long pants are fine for the safari. A long trouser or dress for the evenings will help keep the insects at bay.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun block lotion
- Insect repellant. We do have repellant at camp but it is best to bring what you are used to
- During the months of December and January, it would help to have a light jacket and shawl as it can be a little cold.
- Something to protect you from the dust during the dry season
- Camera batteries, memory cards and charging equipment. The nearby towns have none of them to be purchased.
- We do have a Canon 7d body, Canon 600f4 and Canon 300f2.8 lens for hire.
Generally we try not to be too formal and want you to enjoy the camp in a relaxed atmosphere. However, we do expect a reasonable dress code to be maintained by our guests.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or email us.